WinSnap is small all and very advanced utility program that is meant to be here for capturing and editing screenshots. Numbers of standard features are available including Canvas transformation that is very simple and automatic. It provides multiple colouring effects, drops Shadow that is very handy, and easy way to capture non-rectangular images with a customizable and transparent background.
It’s Supports multiple varieties of different formats including PNG JPG to PDF bitmap etc. Furthermore, it provides you with an advanced feature for auto saving that becomes very useful sometimes. When you have bundles of work to do and taking a screenshot for each page, it actually saves your time.
- Capture mode for multiple objects which are unique
- supports available for Window Vista
- Creating a Drop Shadow effect for images
- You can even create custom illustrated images
- It even has transparency mode for PNG images
- Alpha channel is also available
- No rectangular shape images are drawable.
WinSnap is a very important and useful tool for saving the screenshots of your created work on the go and sharing those images with your friends makes it convenient you and sometimes even getting a confirmation back from them whether you’re working perfectly or not. In addition, it is a very popular tool among different freelancers who share the copy of their work to their clients on daily basis. So it works well in that case.