PhotoPad Image Editor for Mac is basically a picture editing utility. It crams some powerful tools into an easy to use interface on your Mac. Additionally, it allows you to easily edit, crop, rotate, resize and flip your digital photos and other images in your library.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Crop, rotate, resize and flip pictures.
- Touch up photos to remove red-eye and blemishes.
- Apply photo effects, such as oil paint, cartoon, vignette, and sepia.
- Sharpening and noise reduction tools help in improving image quality.
- Adjust image color/hue, saturation, brightness and contrast.
- Convert your images to cross stitch patterns and paint by numbers or add an oil painting effect.
- All popular image formats supported.
- Upload edited pictures directly to Facebook or Flickr.
With PhotoPad Image Editor for Mac, you can freely make basic edits to your images and also add some neat effects as well. Overall it has the option to create collages and photo mosaics from your pictures. However, you can also add text and captions. If you like, you can complete your masterpiece by adding simple frames or borders as well.
Although PhotoPad Image Editor for Mac can undertake all the basics of image editing and manipulation, it isn’t Photoshop by any stretch of the imagination. But then again, it never claims to be. The interface is straightforward with self-explanatory icons place across a basic toolbar inside the main editing window. It does have all the basic editing tools within easy reach and allows you to apply some nifty effects without any specialized knowledge. so let’s have a ride and enjoy its features.